This program provides the children of sponsor families a view into a less fortunate world. Perspective Charity offers workshops remotely, domestic and overseas interactions, and volunteer opportunities as time permits. The hope for these overseas visits is to allow sponsor families, especially their children, to gain a greater sense of appreciation for what they have in their daily lives. Additionally, it provides a first-hand opportunity for families to witness the trials and tribulation of the lives of the children that Perspective Charity helps and broaden their perspectives.
BUILDING A BETTER FUTURE WITH PERSPECTIVE AND GRATITUDE
Mission Volunteer Trips & Summer Oversea Camps
A unique opportunity for WINGS scholarship sponsors, Perspective Charity offers a broader experience volunteer trips. A Broader Experience program offers first-hand experiences of different cultures, foods, lifestyles, and an opportunity to see the natural beauty of the homelands of the children they sponsor. Sponsors, and their families, shall also witness the trials and tribulation of the lives of the children that Perspective Charity helps.
BENEFITS FOR CONTRIBUTING FAMILIES TO TRAVEL WITH PERSPECTIVE CHARITY:
- Opportunity to interact directly with the child you sponsored.
- Opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and have a candid view of a third-world country and experience its culture.
- Build a new world-perspective for yourself and your family, try new and local foods, meet new friends, and expand your world.
- Enable your children to meet children of a similar age in another part of the world, so they share their experiences with each other.
- Visit local attractions and experience the world as a local would.
- Build lasting memories and wonderful friendships as you expand your world view.
- Expose yourself to a variety of new ways of viewing the world
Junior & Youth Lead
Through the workshops/events in the USA, we work with children and young adults to develop and promote: confidence, kindness, empathy, gratitude, appreciation, humility, thoughtfulness, leadership, teamwork, creativity, collaboration, engagement, innovation, resourcefulness, and more.