The program provides contributing families (especially children) a view into a less fortunate world. Perspective Charity offers workshops, both via remote interactions domestically and first-hand interactions overseas to volunteer when a person can spare time. However, central to the program, Perspective Charity promotes establishing a worldly view for what is normal by facilitating oversea volunteer trips and summer overseas camps as well. The hope for these oversea visits is to allow contributing families, especially their children, to gain a greater sense of appreciation for what they have in their daily lives.
BUILDING A BETTER FUTURE WITH PERSPECTIVE AND GRATITUDE
Mission Volunteer Trips & Summer Oversea Camps
A unique opportunity for WINGS scholarship sponsors, Perspective Charity offers different PERSPECTIVE volunteer trips. A different PERSPECTIVE offers first-hand experiences of different cultures, foods, lifestyles and an opportunity to see the natural beauty of the homelands of the children they sponsor. Sponsors, and their families, shall also witness the trials and tribulation of the lives of the children that Perspective Charity helps.
BENEFITS FOR CONTRIBUTING FAMILIES TO TRAVEL WITH PERSPECTIVE CHARITY:
- Opportunity to interact directly with the child you sponsored.
- Opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and have a candid view of a third-world country and experience its culture.
- Build a new world-perspective for yourself and your family, try new and local foods, meet new friends, and expand your world.
- Enable your children to meet children of a similar age in another part of the world, so they share their experiences with each other.
- Visit local attractions and experience the world as a local would.
- Build lasting memories and wonderful friendships as you expand your world view.
- Expose yourself to a variety of new ways of viewing the world
Junior & Youth Lead
Through the workshops/events in the United States, we work with children and youth to develop and promote:
- POSITIVE TRAITS:
Confidence, Kindness, Empathy, Gratitude, Appreciation, Humility, Thoughtfulness and more.
- POSITIVE SKILL SETS:
Leadership, Project Management, Teamwork , Collaboration, Engagement, Resourcefulness, Creativity, Innovation and more.